http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8v1Wy6fGs&feature=related This is a bit of a tricky one but I am sure someone here knows what model it is.
I am going Liebheer model "Super rusty?" Sorry couldn't help myself! The final drive struck me as A German looking? component! I really have no idea... Heck I don't even know how to spell it! That kind of thing would be pulled outta the water here in California SO FAST though I am certain! If ya don't mind is that is Aus? Would be really cool to see something under water that I am actually interested in!
Apparently it was deliberately put there as a dive site, off the coast of Tenerife.
I am thinking Poclain by the look of the bucket linkage.Maybe a HC200.Only a guess though. Shaun
X2 on the Poclain, although I have no Idea about their models. The counter weight caught my eye first then the linkage.
I'm thinking its a Akerman,not sure what model tho,single arm on the bucket linkage. Don
Akerman h14, the boom, bucket linkage, and counterweight all look to be of an h14. Pretty good backhoe too.
Yea i agree, the single hoist cylinder makes me think that!
definitely an Akerman, probably an h14 like they said. same boom and bucket linkage.
So are we right?
Help needed! Do you know what model is this. look fotos from link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7408219...n/photostream/ ann make yous comments there, or send me e-mail to. [email protected] Excavator is in Finland,EU! Somebody did tell me that it maybe is Pel-Job TB355 or Takeuchi TB35S with new painted. If you have any information, or maybe ownwers manual, wich yo can share with me. Iwil be very happy. Many Thanks, Forward.
The link comes up with a page error ...... NFG
In chain : Volvo excavators, is an other link, wich was working today. Please try there again. Sorry, I dont speak , read or write english so wel that I understanding all rules of forum, so thats why I realy dont know how to send here those fotos.
akerman h14, if not then o&k
could anyone identify this mini digger http://www.flickr.com/photos/84455074@N02/7734448634/in/photostream .
It maybe an atlas mini! though i'm far from certain on that!
thanks for the reply. i dont have any idea what it is. there is no identity plates on it and the engine is not the original. this is the back of the digger http://www.flickr.com/photos/84455074@N02/7734645392/
thanks for the reply. i dont have any idea what it is. there is no identity plates on it and the engine is not the original. this is the back of the digger http://www.flickr.com/photos/84455074@N02/7734645392/
this is another picture of this mini digger http://www.flickr.com/photos/84455074@N02/7754944934/in/photostream . i think it used to be red, if any body has any ideas what it is i would greatly appreciate it.