Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Identify this flail mower.

KellyWagner · 2026-05-22 19:18

Got this wonderful flail mower, it's time to get new teeth for it. Anyone have any idea who makes it? 48 in long has rows with four teeth in each row. Attached to the picture of the spare tooth as well as the mower and some dimensions. Blade is 4 inch long. Mounts with a shackle. Sticker on the back of the blade is unreadable

Replies4
  1. #1JaredV2026-05-22 20:43

    Might help to see the rotor with knives attached.

  2. #2Tones2026-05-23 00:30

    AS Products have a huge range with all the necessary dimensions. Check the catalogue. FLAIL MULCHER MOTT .12KG - ASP Components FLAIL SUIT MOTT 5mm THICK www.asproducts.com.au

  3. #3Mike-G2026-05-23 09:00

    Flailmaster.com is where I get my blades and parts.

  4. #4Columbo2026-05-23 09:46

    I’ve purchased from flailmaster.com before, and I would again. Another option is https://www.montageent.com/ In my case, I was buying rear roller bearing assemblies and so I was shopping for the best price.