Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

identifying case roller as well fuel issues.

xgiovannix12 ยท 2017-10-10 19:40

Hello i bought an older case roller Im curious what model it is since I cant find much on it. IT has a 1 cylinder deutz diesel. anyways Im having issues with the injection pump hopefully pump guy knows anything about these German pumps

Replies7
  1. #1xgiovannix122017-10-10 19:41

    motor sticker

  2. #2alrman2017-10-10 21:02

    It looks like a W152 ..... but older....

  3. #3xgiovannix122017-10-10 21:22

    thats what im leaning on right now... I just gotta figure out whats up with the injection pump. Its possibly something going on in the motor im thinking. I will be playing with it more tomorrow

  4. #4thepumpguysc2017-10-11 05:11

    Snap a pic of the inj. pump.. PLEASE do not open the pump up.. Its possible the cam lobe is smashed for the inj pump?? BUT either way your gonna have to pull it to look at the lobe.. you might as well send me the pump.. Parts are not available or cost just as much as a new pump & they ARENT cheap.. so do yourself & ME a favor & don't mess w/ it.. I'm pretty good at saving them if they haven't been tampered with..

  5. #5xgiovannix122017-10-11 05:55

    I have not messed with it. I will snap a picture when i get home from work as well pulling it out. Hopefully the other guy did now screw with it. Thank you pump guy

  6. #6xgiovannix122017-10-11 19:38

    Took a picture of the pump. Got home late tonight so i wont be pulling it till tomorrow due to rain. Wish i had my damn shop already. Hopefully no surprises getting it out it looks simple but simple can become a nightmare

  7. #7xgiovannix122017-10-12 19:30

    got it running now to find some new motor mounts