Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Identifying swing bearing zx85us-3

LandFreitas · 2023-02-10 10:59

Hello Thanks for having me.. Need the swing bearing for my hitachi zx85us-3. It's the big one that we need to slip the machine in two... Chassi HCMBFB00C00060170 Ask several parts companys but they still have same doubts. Anyone can help me identify the pary number and were to buy it? Thanks

Replies20
  1. #1LandFreitas2023-02-10 11:09

    This machine

  2. #2Diesel Dave2023-02-10 15:10

    The Deere parts page for a Hitachi ZAXIS85USB-3 starts at sn# 80000 and up. It could be a typo but not confident to use it for a big ticket item like a swing bearing.

  3. #3LandFreitas2023-02-10 18:28

    Find this so far Think its a complete swing with the bearing and teeths... Need to confirm is the 9269852 part to make sure

  4. #4Diesel Dave2023-02-10 18:48

    HeavyEquipmentForums What model machine is referenced in the above screen shot ?

  5. #5LandFreitas2023-02-10 19:10

    Zx85us-3 But if you go first to the model if the machine you will not find the swing ring. Search for the 9269852 and roll down if will more several models

  6. #6LandFreitas2023-02-10 19:12

    https://spare.avspart.com/catalog/hitachi/bfb:zx85us-3/7320fdca-d0d9-4a61-8572-af7e549fd065/

  7. #7Diesel Dave2023-02-10 19:55

    On the Deere site, swing circle # 9269852 subs to swing bearing # 4721150

  8. #8Diesel Dave2023-02-10 20:00
  9. #9Diesel Dave2023-02-10 20:09

    So swing bearing part # 4721150 is what you need. I’m sure you could find some aftermarket bearing as well if OEM was a bit pricey.

  10. #10LandFreitas2023-02-11 03:20

    Ok now I went to jonh deere Not the exactly model but I think is the same part And is not showing exactly the same, don't find the subs. See my link: https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/56607/referrer/navigation/pgId/82036

  11. #11LandFreitas2023-02-11 03:42

    https://777parts.net/johndeere/4721150-swing-bearing/p291621.html https://777parts.net/johndeere/9269852-swing-bearing/p1311339.html

  12. #12uffex2023-02-11 04:07

    Good day It is common place to have a lable on the outer ring this has important information as to the ring specification. If uyou can find this it will open many doors for supply. Kind regards Uffex

  13. #13LandFreitas2023-02-11 04:25

    Ok good idea And I'm realizing that the part will be sell complete so what we see outside the machine, were is the grease fit will be substitute... Thinking that will change a inside bearing but it's not. What is the right term? Swing ring, slewing ring bearing...

  14. #14uffex2023-02-11 05:00

    Good day As with most excavator components different information uses differing terms, slew ring is good bed-race bearing > turning race > and many more. I suggest you stick with what you are using most of the guys will know what you are talking about. Should mention be sure it is kaput changing this one is no fun project. Kind regards Uffex

  15. #15Diesel Dave2023-02-11 08:57

    A note on the Deere parts page states “This part has been substituted. View Details or add to cart to see substitute part information “ Click on the View Details button and the sub part # will be shown.

  16. #16LandFreitas2023-02-12 17:30

    Have some diferences between those links: https://777parts.net/johndeere/4721150-swing-bearing/p291621.html https://777parts.net/johndeere/9269852-swing-bearing/p1311339.html To resume: At the moment I have two possible part numbers: 9269852 4721150 Yes probably the same but I think it's better check other way. it's a long distance to azores and a expensive part to doesn't fit Oher useful information is the code that I find in my original slew ring: A804-0626M 668D Hitachi excavator zx85us-3 from 2008 Chassi: (numberplate) HCMBFB00C00060170

  17. #17Nige2023-02-12 19:39

    Is that reference on a metal tag attached to the slew ring.? Can you post a photo of it.?

  18. #18Nige2023-02-12 19:39

    Drat. Double post...........

  19. #19LandFreitas2023-02-12 20:16
  20. #20uffex2023-02-13 05:14

    Good day I have checked my information non appear to match those you have posted, the main points that I have related to slew rings has been ball size (The plug is the give away clue) > the diameter > the number and size of the studs. A company "QCB" advertise dash 3 rings it may be woth a mail to those guys. Kind regards Uffex