Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

idigbest Vbucket

steve waldner · 2021-08-19 22:45
Replies9
  1. #1skyking12021-08-19 23:23

    I have never seen such a thing. What is the purpose?

  2. #2steve waldner2021-08-21 13:39

    Phil at Idigbest gave me the idea , that’s how to lay pipe , the v is always on grade from vertical to horizontal . It’s works great with a dig system . This is a old bucket I had laying around 48” , the 2” cutting edge I had from older project , the v is 1/2 and the v tip is 1” . Bolted on so I can take off , this v is designed for 18” but will work for bigger and smaller .

  3. #3steve waldner2021-08-21 13:40

    I had a long paragraph to explain but apparently it didn’t upload.

  4. #4steve waldner2021-08-30 22:52

    Works great!

  5. #5steve waldner2021-08-31 09:23

    I’ve been wanting a good dig system for years , but everything was to expensive , idigbest is is fast and easy , it’s really nice to have a dig sys , it’s exactly as nice as having lMI in your crane .

  6. #6IDIGBEST2021-08-31 09:35

    I patented in designed excavator plow attachments years ago. Used to manufacture a lot of them but anymore the simple bucket with a V plow is the simplest way to go.

  7. #7IDIGBEST2021-08-31 09:45

    This is one of many plows I build

  8. #8IDIGBEST2021-08-31 09:47

    This is a mini plow for Surface tile work such as turf fields.

  9. #9IDIGBEST2021-08-31 10:16

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpZxH-D85Y/?utm_medium=copy_link