Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Idiots…

oregon96pd ยท 2012-09-03 17:58

I like the way these guys work ointhead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xfNR7RSsGQ&feature=related

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies24
  1. #1tireman2012-09-03 19:04

    :jawdrop :lmao Obvious morons, no polite way to put it.

  2. #2CM19952012-09-03 19:06

    I think these guys outbid me on the last job....wonder why they were cheaper.:duh

  3. #3SeaMac2012-09-03 20:28

    I think maybe, Grandpa should stay home next time.

  4. #4dsmitht3432012-09-03 21:01

    That was painful just to watch!

  5. #5CM19952012-09-03 21:11

    Or at least if he decides to unload the loader, wear his seatbelt.:cool2

  6. #6willie592012-09-03 21:48

    Since they've already revealed they are complete idiots...why the heck didn't they keep the right track crawling and drive the truck/trailer out from under it? I mean, are they such idiots they can't even figure out something that's totally idiotic? Duh!

  7. #7Steve Frazier2012-09-04 00:40

    Is there anyone who didn't see that coming???

  8. #8robin yates uk2012-09-04 03:29

    how a gang like this make money I have no idea.I bumped into some guys similar to these who had to pitch their tents cause the boss wouldn't pay for lodgings,,,,,, amazing

  9. #9wosama931b2012-09-06 14:49

    Hi HEF, That had to scare the the old man some, i think when some one gets that confused or drunk, it time to get out the way. I saw another clip that was just as bad, trying to load a large machine on to narrow a trailer. And another where the crawler pipe layer went over on its noise, they pulled it back on its tracks,and the brake was not on and the line chain poped off and the machine took off down the mountain, good thing no one was in the way. Some people just throw common sence out the window, where is the boss man????

  10. #10CM19952012-09-06 19:23

    Robin they don't but they muck it up for the rest of us trying to do a good job at a decent price. The problem I see is there is an endless supply of these morons ready to take the ranks of the competition.

  11. #11wagspe2082012-11-11 19:35

    Wow, I thought I was a tool when it came to running these pieces. I am just a hobby guy and I could figure that out in many ways. Wags

  12. #12Dwan Hall2012-11-11 19:58

    Watch it again and count how many mistakes you see.

  13. #13JGS Parts2012-11-12 00:49

    iam so glade that there is video out there of americans showing the chinese how to do it next time lol

  14. #14robin yates uk2012-11-12 01:03

    :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

  15. #15Ronsii2012-11-12 01:44

    Once he got the trailer stuck it looks like the rest went halfway to plan

  16. #16maddog2012-11-12 13:01

    Come on folks you know dang well that was one of them thar side unloadin trailers. They just didn't get close enough to the bank.

  17. #17orville2012-11-12 20:04

    As soon as I saw the trailer was tilted and the trailer had a steel deck, I knew the machine would go over the side. A friend of mine who is no longer with us backed a small crawler with semi grousers from a loading ramp onto a flat bed truck with a steel deck. The steel deck had frost on it and the friend did not get the crawler centered on the truck. The truck tilted to the side just a little and the machine slid, the truck tilted some more and the machine fell off the truck, on the operator. Steel on steel is bad enough, add frost and the danger is multiplied.

  18. #18OzDozer2012-11-12 21:19

    Just goes to show that not all the cowboys ride horses. Those guys must have just bought all that equipment, and are still trying to figure it out. How else could they still be alive? There's some serious amount of equipment education needed in that family, before they start having regular family funerals - that aren't due to old age.

  19. #19Randy882012-11-13 07:39

    Apparently they were proud enough of it to film it and then post it on the internet, I don't think stupid, dumb or dangerous is in their vocabulary.

  20. #20orville2012-11-13 09:03

    I have often wondered why someone would put on u-tube a video showing the world how dumb they were.

  21. #21chroniekon2012-11-13 12:43

    Looking at some of their other videos, looks like they are no strangers to the ER

  22. #22Ronsii2012-11-13 15:07

    Yep.. That's kinda what I thought too My guess is that 'gramps' doesn't have a clue about the internet posting of the vids it's one of the young'uns posting just to see how many views they can get (popularity counts). How did you like the traction ballast they brought to get the trailer out.

  23. #23Monte12552012-11-19 22:53

    Probably just bought the machine and were just unloading it for the first time..........first time driving it+relatively dangerous situation+under sized trailer= disaster in my opininon.

  24. #24Dickjr.2012-11-20 13:10

    I bet Grand pap ruined a good depends under garmet.