Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

If ever…

digger242j ยท 2009-01-01 23:11

If ever, for some inexplicable reason, you should decide to wash the suspensions from a dozen hardhats, the washing machine is NOT the place to do it. :spaz They perform a mating ritual that is more complicated than even the one performed by jumper cables and rubber bungee cords left in a truck toolbox for a week. Don't ask me how I know... :Banghead

Replies15
  1. #1jkiser962009-01-01 23:40

    Been there & done that. It took 12 beers & I am not sure how long to get my mess untangled:drinkup

  2. #2digger242j2009-01-02 04:38

    LOL! I'd have thought I was the only one that stupid. ointhead Uh, I mean if I had done that, which I'm not saying I did....

  3. #3Lashlander2009-01-02 05:02

    I guess I'm curious what someone would do with 12 hard hats? I mean uhh if you knew someone with twelve hard hats!

  4. #4Grader4me2009-01-02 05:35

    I just blew coffee all over my new laptop..thanks! :laugh Is you did do this and I'm not saying that you did...did they come clean..lol

  5. #5AtlasRob2009-01-02 17:09

    :lmao:lmao:lmao:duh

  6. #6digger242j2009-01-02 19:52

    Well, if I had I'm sure they would have. Well, it's a new year. January, February, March.... etc. You know, just like underwear...

  7. #7Orchard Ex2009-01-02 20:24

    You mean that you can turn a hard hat inside out and wear it again? These hard hats wouldn't be famous "as seen on T.V." hard hats would they?

  8. #8Squizzy246B2009-01-02 20:57

    You can always let the new girl labourer wind up all the power leads and hoses at the end of the day....Thats interesting next day.

  9. #9willie592009-01-02 20:57

    Or...does that mean you (and I'm not saying you would) wear the underwear under the hardhat band??? Dang, Senoir Members and Administrators are vicious with each other! I've been laughing my butt off!

  10. #10CM19952009-01-02 21:02

    I can see the Digger infomercial now........:cool2

  11. #11landrvrnut222009-01-02 21:44

    Clearly you guys are amateurs with washing stuff. Hardhats, tools, chainsaw and car parts go in the dishwasher. When you paint something, it goes in the oven, definitely not the microwave.

  12. #12CM19952009-01-02 21:52

    Boots go in the microwave, to warm them up for the saddle soap. Although the wife really doesn't like that :beatsme

  13. #13Orchard Ex2009-01-03 20:03

    And wet socks in a microwave will catch on fire... or so I've been told

  14. #14willie592009-01-03 22:15

    Just don't put them in the dryer along with the suspension for a dozen hard hats (so I've gathered)! Somehow...I think we'd go full circle and wind up right where we started. :idea

  15. #15landrvrnut222009-01-03 23:04

    Ever watched "Uncle Buck"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6eNsGxXAg