Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

If need models read this!

Deere470D LC ยท 2011-11-26 23:24

If you want some great models go to Diecast models.co the best prices ever!! http://www.diecastmodels.co/

Replies6
  1. #1rare ss2011-11-27 08:17

    Got myself of on these awhile back, gunmetal grey.. next one will be a CAT 657G to go on the back http://www.diecastmodels.co/drake-trailers/

  2. #2Fastdirt2011-12-02 22:17

    Ummm "the best prices ever" looks like the same prices as DHS ans 3000 toys and ebay.. Why are you pushing them so hard?

  3. #3Andre Grondin2011-12-06 11:37

    Hi ! Looking for models contact me I have a whole collection to sell . Cranes dozers excavators loaders adts rigids misc. list price & pics on request ship anywhere

  4. #4Sawmiller2011-12-30 13:10

    Andre, Have any logging stuff?

  5. #5Andre Grondin2011-12-31 13:30

    yep I have logging machinery as well , send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will provide pics and pricing . regards

  6. #6Accudraulics2012-01-02 15:40

    Andre, please send me prices and pics thanks! Kent