OK. So I've been working a little bit at a time as my job allows to pull the skid-engine and pump on a Bobcat 773G Turbo. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the LEFT FRONT ENGINE MOUNT to disconnect it. I'm thinking now that I should remove the hydraulic reservoir. Any thoughts much appreciated. I'm following the Bobcat service manual and it's good but not complete. Also, the outlet tube from the pump to the control valve is very hard to break. Don't want to bend or break the fitting! Thx.
Can you un-bolt the mount, from the frame, and remove with the rest?
Is this the same as your manual?
Yeah that's my manual but the left front engine mount bolt is buried and can't get to it. Clearly it was put in after all the hydraulic plumbing, but I wonder how a bobcat mechanic would get to it. Removing the hydraulic reservoir looks like an option...I guess. Maybe there's some crazy special tool?
Access from underneath or cab side ?
Not enough access either side. Guess I'll remove the hydraulic res. unless someone knows another way