Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IH 3616 Parts Crossreference

btm ยท 2014-08-12 09:25

I have an old International 3616 loader/backhoe and a big set of manuals for it, including a parts manual. But I don't know how to get parts for it. I needed a bearing for the cooling fan once and happened to find a forum post with a current part number that would work, but my steering hand pump is leaking, and I have always had a hunch the diverted valve was stuck. But I don't know how to find any of the parts listed. The Case IH parts finder website doesn't show a 3616 and doing a search on google for a part number doesn't find any results. Any hints?

Replies1
  1. #1Warren Woods2014-10-30 19:21

    I think Komatsu bought out the parts line, that is where I go for my 1985 260a International. I,m looking for a 12inh bucket Warren Woods