Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IH TD9 Bearing Identification.

Bam Bam ยท 2013-08-19 18:36

Dozer Gents, I have a late forties TD9, Wide Track. I am attempting to Id the outer steering clutch support bearing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1td14steve2013-08-19 23:20

    Try posting over on the redpower site lots of knowledge on the old TD machines. I have books for the 14 but not the 9. Steve

  2. #2Bam Bam2013-08-20 09:13

    Td9 Thanks, Steve! Have to get the old dog running before winter...............long way to go! Regards

  3. #3td14steve2013-08-20 11:27

    No problem also if you have a bearing place around there they might be able to identify it. WE have a great place not too far from here and have always come up with what I need. Also NAPA seems to be a good resource if you have one near. Steve

  4. #4hector gemme2013-08-20 15:17

    The support bearing for wide tread is ST 276 and I maybe have one on rack