I've brought my father-in-law's old excavator. I did some work on it and it runs, and I can control the arm, tracks and I can rotate. This is great! But I can't figure out how to lift the blade, it's in the down position and I can't go anywhere. The four joysticks on the main control tower in front work fine (they work the arm and the tracks) but there are additional controls that don't seem to do anything. I really could use an operators manual, but maybe you guys can set me straight. 1) the right foot pedal doesn't move at all, it's got a rubber boot under it, and a locking tab which implies that it should be able to move 2) the left heel has a small pedal that moves, but doesn't do anything 3) there is a lever on the left of the control tower that looks like it should move but it doesn't budge: 4) there is a lever on the right control cluster that looks like it should move, but it doesn't budge:
This is it here: Here's the serial number: And the motor:
Following
Following
Good day According to my information the blade shares a hydraulic circuit with the "Spanner" circuit (Expands the tracks no accounting for naming convention). A manual lever has to be switched to change the line. As best I have see attched. Kind regards Uffex
Attachment bad web connection sorry.
@uffex thanks for your help, but it looks like we've got a different model because this excavator does not have expanding tracks. We have traced the lines, and did some youtube investigation and I think the correct lever for the blade is the long handle lever with a ball on top, that attaches to the dials/key tower - it's the last photo in my first post. Our next objective is to disconnect the mechanical cables from this run to see if the cable is stuck, or if it is the hydraulic block that is stuck.
Good day Great news if you have established the control just to get it working. Kind regards Uffex