Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IHI Excavator Bottom Rollers IS40G help needed

racerboy832 ยท 2015-11-17 16:37

Anyone have any leads on new IHI IS40G2 Bottom rollers. Its a grey market machine and they are available overseas but was hoping to find a US supplier since shipping prices are crazy. Dealer doesn't have them. I need all 8. Thank you in advance.

Replies15
  1. #1lantraxco2015-11-17 19:38

    Happen to have a part number? Might be able to find a source.

  2. #2racerboy8322015-11-18 05:58

    P/N 0653060UA is the #. I also have the sheet with build specs if that helps. Thank you

  3. #3racerboy8322015-11-18 06:11

    Here is the blueprint

  4. #4maddog2015-11-18 07:20

    not sure about that particular machine but I owned the IHI 35J and many parts were interchangeable with other makes. For example the drive wheel gear was the same as a bobcat. Maybe there is another make out there that will interchange??

  5. #5racerboy8322015-11-18 08:15

    I have been stalking ebay. It almost looks the the hyundai 55 rollers look the same. However, it's too expensive to guess and buy one just to try.

  6. #6maddog2015-11-18 08:47

    any way you could measure it up and have the seller do the same? If it didn't work maybe you could come to an agreement on returning? Maybe the Hyundai has a parts sheet you could look up?

  7. #7racerboy8322015-11-18 14:15

    I tried contacting the seller and they never replied.

  8. #8racerboy8322015-11-24 16:32

    Lantraxco, any chance you were able to check to see if you had a source for those rollers? Thank you.

  9. #9lantraxco2015-11-24 19:23

    I never got any response either... following up now.

  10. #10lantraxco2015-12-01 17:03

    Your number crosses over to a US part number, my source tells me they have three rollers in stock at the warehouse. I'm trying to get the part number for you. Not cheap though, like $400 each? Maybe if I can get the right part number there will be an aftermarket replacement.

  11. #11Landworks2015-12-02 13:34

    Racerboy. I have 4 avail at warehouse, 5 are on a restock order and about 30 days out. 387.23. each. I did not have any luck with aftermarket on the new part number.

  12. #12lantraxco2015-12-02 16:40

    There ya go......

  13. #13DDoug2015-12-02 20:03

    What exactly is worn out ? Can you press out the bearings, weld up the o.d., and put in new bearings ?

  14. #14racerboy8322016-01-26 20:19

    Hey Guys sorry for the delay. Thank you Lantrax and Landworks for looking them up, I really do appreciate it. I will need all 8 so I thinking at almost $400 each It will get put on the back burner. I was hoping to find the $175 each ones like they sell for the newer minis..Thanks again.,

  15. #15Rentalstop2016-01-26 21:13

    Have you tried to contact Compact Excavator Sales in Elizabethtown, KY. They are the U.S. importer for IHI grey market or not. Maybe they have just the bearings as suggested earlier. These guys really know their machines. Give them a call.