Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IHI IS40G 2 service Manual needed and Few quiestions

racerboy832 ยท 2013-12-01 13:12

Just picked up another project machine. It is a IHI IS40G2. I am looking for any help I can get for service manuals. One of the drives must of let go cause the reservoir was full of Brass but the old return filter was clean. The only way I can think it got it there was from a " Case Drain" but I am not even sure what it is. If some one could point me in the right direction for a Manual, pdf, etc.. I would appreciate it. I searched the net and no luck.

Replies1
  1. #1MrFuso2013-12-01 18:01

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/IHI-12JX-20...=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item25832931a4 Found that on ebay... Don't know if the seller might be able to help... Price seems a little high... I'd email them and see what they can do... I doubt you'll find anything floating around on the net... If it comes down to it, call the friendly folks in E-Town... Sorry I couldn't be of more help...