Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Image test

thehemikid ยท 2014-03-08 17:22
Replies5
  1. #1kshansen2014-03-09 13:20

    That second one looks like a "normal" Case skidsteer chain box! Not what one would like to see but what I normally see:Banghead If you want to have the pictures show up without just a link save them to your computer then when posting the message click on the image near the right end of the second row of icons above the text box. Fourth icon from the end then you should see a box open where you can upload the image.

  2. #2kshansen2014-03-09 13:23

    Just noticed that the directions I gave are only correct if you had clicked on "go advanced" if just clicking on "reply" the image icon is the second on from the right. Sorry for any confusion!

  3. #3thehemikid2014-03-09 19:47

    That was a pic of my 1st inspection & oil change before I put it to use about 2 yrs ago. I have attached pix using the "Manage Attachments:" before on this site. Seems with most sites there is a limit to pic size & in some cases there is a limit also on the number of attachments per account. May be a band width thingy, idnk. I've attached pix from my photo bucket with ease on other sites. What happened here was after pasting in the "Your message" the [img] was present. But in the "preview post" ...it was not. Ends up showing up as a link rather than a pic, where other sites the pic is in the "pre view" & in the post. Would this have anything to do with the "[img] code off" at the very bottom of this page. I thought I had tried the attachment icon in the past but its been a while, probably why I went to the Manage Attachments. :idea lol I'll try the attachment icon again.

  4. #4thehemikid2014-03-09 20:01

    This was through the "Insert Image" icon, & pic shows in the preview... ...see if it shows in the post.

  5. #5thehemikid2014-03-09 20:25

    Nutter test... ...now a url thingy that doesn't appear in the preview. :bash :bouncegri