Does anyone know of a source for silt fence material for the ImpleMax Siltfencer, now that ImpleMax is no longer available ?
Try here: Utility Pipe Supply Inc 1004 Rail Drive Woodstock, IL 60098 (815)337-8845 Lorrie Richardson who i talked too. Here is a link also with some info,but you have to go through the place at the top. http://siltfenceinnovations.com/ Hope this helps.Good luck:usa
Thank you ! they had some. In case anyone wants to know .33/ft
For those of us not from the USA local any chance of a picture or two?? of this silt fence operation. Stock
Pics Here is a couple where i was getting it ready to use.:usa
So you have a vibrating plough and half bury a roll of mypex geotech for what reason??
It's a requirement around jobsites to control silt runoff. In my area if more than 1/2 acre total square footage is disturbed, a silt fence or other control must be installed. The idea is to prevent silt contamination of streams or other water areas.
some thing like this
We have to do erosion control on any site, and anything within 250' of the lake is a major pain. I use erosion mulch instead, silt fence is a pita if you have to go through woods and around rocks etc.... For open ground it's not bad, but in woody terrain erosion mulch berms is the way to go, and no clean-up when done, let it rot.
I know this is an old posting but if any of you guys have an impelmax silt fencer does it use a propritory silt fence that you have to use?. How do you like it ? I know they are no longer in busniess and parts could be a problem.
I recently purchased one of these and was hoping to get any information about operating it. I think the fence itself is proprietary but having no paperwork I am not sure. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.