Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday…..

Vetech63 ยท 2020-11-23 17:45

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Replies34
  1. #1Vetech632020-11-23 17:46
  2. #2Vetech632020-11-23 17:47
  3. #3Vetech632020-11-23 17:48
  4. #4DMiller2020-11-23 18:14

    LOL!!!! Happy Turkeyday Back Bud. We are having a little breast meat here only three for dinner as NOBODY wanting the Covid!!

  5. #5Vetech632020-11-24 01:57
  6. #6Vetech632020-11-24 01:58
  7. #7Vetech632020-11-24 01:58
  8. #8mg23612020-11-24 04:37

    Happy Thanksgiving to you friend and to everyone else!

  9. #9Vetech632020-11-24 07:43

    I tried that this morning here................I was told to wait on my turkey. LMAO, I knew there was some reason Im with her!

  10. #10funwithfuel2020-11-24 08:38

    Happy Thanksgiving

  11. #11funwithfuel2020-11-24 08:41

    Dont forget to limit how many folks you have over.

  12. #12mitch5042020-11-24 09:18

    I think that turkraken will do that just fine... Who's the guy in the 2nd pic?

  13. #13funwithfuel2020-11-24 10:40

    That was Dahmer

  14. #14Truck Shop2020-11-24 14:22

    When the cops showed up at the door Dahmer replied {come on guys have a heart}.

  15. #15Vetech632020-11-24 16:39
  16. #16Vetech632020-11-24 16:40
  17. #17Vetech632020-11-24 16:40
  18. #18Vetech632020-11-24 16:41
  19. #19funwithfuel2020-11-24 17:44
  20. #20Vetech632020-11-26 07:19

    Happy Thanksgiving Day fellas! In honor of this day......I give you hot Turkey chicks.

  21. #21Vetech632020-11-26 07:20
  22. #22Vetech632020-11-26 07:31

    Women operating equipment on turkey day.....

  23. #23Vetech632020-11-26 07:32
  24. #24Vetech632020-11-26 07:45
  25. #25Vetech632020-11-26 07:46
  26. #26Vetech632020-11-26 07:47
  27. #27Vetech632020-11-26 07:48
  28. #28Vetech632020-11-26 07:49
  29. #29funwithfuel2020-11-26 08:19

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you can all enjoy your families at whatever level you're comfortable with. Be safe

  30. #30funwithfuel2020-11-26 08:42

    The way thos year has been going

  31. #31Truck Shop2020-11-26 16:50

    Alien pod.

  32. #32crane operator2020-11-26 17:01

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

  33. #33Tyler d4c2020-11-26 18:39

    Got a phone number for any of these turkeys

  34. #34Truck Shop2020-11-26 19:12

    Here Vetech fiddle along with this one.