Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

in need of 1995 bd2g dozer motor

lilbear ยท 2011-06-14 18:05

im lookin for motor parts i need to put rod and main bearings in it can u get over sized bearings becouse the crank needs turned down and did they put them little motors in any thing else like maby a truck?

Replies2
  1. #1bubbagoat2011-06-19 10:28

    I think this engine was also used in mitsubishi fork lifts. It should have an S4E2 engine in it, and sometimes aftermarket parts kits are listed on ebay. I don't know the quality, but have thourght of getting a kit while I can so I could rebuild it if/when I need. I have also seen used engines that were driving an AC unit on a bus or something listed on ebay, but I did not see any when I just checked. Bubbagoat

  2. #2lilbear2011-06-20 17:36

    tks so much thats gonna help me alot ill check in to it and again thanks ill keep you posted it does have s4e motor another number is there too 95347 thanks again