Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

In search of a 4bt block.

02Dmax ยท 2014-01-14 12:00

Like the title says I'm in search of a good 4bt block for a 99 lull telehandler I'm working on. I really only need the block but I'd consider a short block or long block depending on price and if there's any history with it. PM me. Thanks, Sean. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Replies3
  1. #1Andrew_D2014-01-14 12:37

    FYI, both the 3.9L engine (4BT) and 5.9L (6BT) were also used in ag applications, so you may have luck at ag wreckers. Andrew

  2. #202Dmax2014-01-14 12:59

    Thanks. Ya I dont care if it comes out of an 1845 uniloader or a hostess bread truck. I just need a 4bt. Lol Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3still learn'n2014-01-14 20:23

    don't know the reliability but ebay search brings some long blocks up and also a short block or to! http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=cummins+4bt&_dcat=33615&Brand=Cummins there is also all kinds of used ones! Jerry