Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

In search of pics!

MetalDragon_boy ยท 2007-05-20 14:25

Hi! I am planning of building either a Towhaul RGT 1200 lowboy or a RGS 225/RGS 275 lowboy in the scale 1:50. Therefor I would need pics of Towhaul lowboys that isnt on their website. Any pics is apriciated! Thanks! www.towhaul.com

Replies7
  1. #1traxs2007-05-28 22:37

    thats all I got!!

  2. #2MetalDragon_boy2007-05-29 11:21

    Thank you! You are the first one to help me! I have emailed Towhaul but no reply yet. What model has the CAT truck?

  3. #3traxs2007-05-30 21:57

    777..I think. and your welcome!

  4. #4alco2007-05-31 01:34

    That truck is a 789.....I don't know if it's a straight 789 or 789B model. Brian

  5. #5MetalDragon_boy2007-05-31 10:32

    Thanks! Im going to build the RGT 1200 lowboy useing a CAT 793D truck from Norscot. Gonna make it a 793B!

  6. #6MetalDragon_boy2007-05-31 10:35

    This is how the RGT 1200 lowboy looks like (only pic I have found).

  7. #7traxs2007-06-01 23:30

    oh ok! right on