Hi gang. I'm wondering if the following trailer currently exists and if it does who makes it? I'm trying to find something to haul around a mini loader, stump grinder, and then also haul a CAT 426B 15000lb backhoe when I need to also. Gooseneck Tandem Duals or Triaxle single 14,16,18, or 20' dump bed at least 92" wide dump bed Drive-over preferred vs Deck-over. 5-7' Front platform for mini loader, 2x8" pine deck is fine here. GVWR at least 23,000 Electric brakes Do you know of a tandem dual 26-28' drive-over gooseneck that has been modified with a dump bed in back? If so, post a photo, I want to see it! Thanks SAM
Bonus points if the dump bed is a hook lift!
Just saw this online, skip to 3 minute mark ... maybe 2:50, only a brief viewing.
I thought that I've seen a big tex with most of those features save the hook lift. I'd send your spec to PJ or Big Tex and see what they give you for a price.
Try Midsota. If you look on Tractorbynet.com in the trailer forum a guy just posted his. I'll try to link it.
Yor going to need 20 feet minimum to squeak a backhoe in there and with the dump bed weight you will most likely be overweight
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...ion/104218-your-towing-rigs-trailers-337.html post #3367
sure, the backhoe is pushing 26ft long. But I should be able to rest the hoe bucket or the main bucket up & over the dump's front side onto the flat deck. Or better yet, just like in August's video above, the side will pop out and you could stick the whole machine on there, or heck, even a hole pile of 26' logs! The versatility seems endless.
Midsota, in Minnesota and ABU in North Dakota both make great trailers. You may go with 12,000 lb axles instead of 10.000. Nice feature about the 12s besides capacity is the bigger brakes.
What did you end up going with?