Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

India transport

malcolm ยท 2012-01-21 19:02

I have a friend who goes around the world assembling UNIT RIGG trucks pics of a truck arriving on the job this section weighs 70 tons enjoy Malcolm

Replies9
  1. #1malcolm2012-01-21 19:04

    more

  2. #2oregon96pd2012-01-21 20:12

    wow...there third world countries for a reason i guess.

  3. #3oldseabee2012-01-21 22:37

    Brings back memories of setting up a Clark Michigan 675 24 yard loader at Drummond Coal in Jasper Al. Came in on 9 trucks.

  4. #4rare ss2012-01-21 22:50

    looks like the spring on the truck is abit to come un-srung! haha whats even scaryier is this would be one of the better transport companies over there i would think??

  5. #5alrman2012-01-22 00:09

    I'm sure their insurance company will cover the damages , if it fell off...........

  6. #6RDG2012-01-22 01:11

    Imagine how many wheels u would need under that if it was in NZ or OZ, LOL.

  7. #7Dualie2012-01-22 02:37

    and the driver wheeled it there like it was N.B.D. didnt know any better to care

  8. #8JDOFMEMI2012-01-22 13:54

    Gotta love the cargo securement as well. One ratchet strap, and a chain wrapped all the way around, with no binder, and the two short chains, also with no binder. I have more load securement just to haul a 10K skid steer.

  9. #9BSAA65LB2012-01-23 12:36

    India is truly unique on the roads.....especially their trucks I would rate this as one of the better jobs securing a load and a fine speciman of an Indian truck I was in India once, not at all unusual to be stuck in a traffic jam due to a broken down truck. I saw a number where they were replacing brakes right in the lane, one truck was down and they had the transmission sitting on the berm rebuilding it! Yes, transpot in India can be entertaining