hello, sorry if I send this message, a bit trivial, I saw that used on farms and for agricultural uses as service machines for loader tractors, derived from backhoe, that is the trattole the loader and at the rear instead of the classic excavator, at the rear a hook at three points where you usually place a ripper called box blade, the models I found are:john deere, case 570 n, caterpillar 414 E IL, jcb 3cl landscape, new holland, 210 k ep interim, tier, then ford new holland ** and others that I do not remember. what can you tell me about the effectiveness and efficiency of these tractors, are they useful or better than traditional earth moving machines- I have seen that they are used with the forks of the forklift to move jacks, which one is the best? thanks for the courtesy and patience and precious time .. in my part the farmers use classic tractors with a classic transmission, perhaps with a front loader
They are called skip loaders here in the states. You see them occasionally, but not often, on road projects, construction sites and the like. I am sure they would make a heck of a farm tractor, but not many can justify the price compared to a traditional agriculture tractor and most don't have a PTO anyway, so you can't brush hog with one. They do have the benefit of hydraulic cylinders on the three point hitch so you can do some better work with the rear blade since you have hydraulic down pressure and the ability to change pitch on the fly, similar to a road grader. The exception to all of this would be the smaller John Deere 110 and a few Kubota models that have industrial backhoe attachments that can be removed and you have a three point attachment and PTO. They tend to cost about as much as a full size backhoe though.
thanks for your clarifications, in my part the farmers or use traditional tractors, maybe if they have a large farm and need an earth moving machine, they buy an old excavator or an old mechanical shovel depends on the needs, these backhoe without excavators never seen , thanks again, the best which jcb or john deere =