Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Info on this dozer?

Dozerboy ยท 2006-06-26 21:14

A guy on my Duramax forum was looking for some info on This dozer. If you guys could post anything ya know here I will pass it on since that is a member only forum, but it's free if you like to join. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Frazier2006-06-27 00:26

    Why don't you invite them to join us here? We'd love to have them, seems like there's some knowledgeable guys there.

  2. #2PSDF3502006-06-27 00:37

    Seems I am a member. But haven't been there since 8-2-05 since then there have been 503,841 post and 44,273 threads. I think it would take awhile to catch up huh.

  3. #3RonG2006-06-27 06:00

    You could google ACMOC or try the ACME board,they are both a wealth of knowledge and I cannot imagine any question that you might have that cannot be answered by the old operators and mechanics that you will find there.Here is the ACME link,you will have to join this one I think.It is free of course.Ron G http://www.antiquecaterpillar.net/ACF_v2/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=1

  4. #4caterpillarRy2012-09-26 22:02

    well she's an 8 alright but other than that i cant tell could be a 2u but its unlikely