I have a IR generator G25. Mitsubishi 4cyl engine. Starts fine runs for 10 seconds then shuts down. Initially had a containment full light on. We drained and checked sensor but that did not correct problem. We replaced fuel shut off solenoid, still did not help. There are know fault lights on and pre start indicators all light. After it starts volt gauge only goes to around 10 volts and we have tried 2 different alternators. Relays all check out fine also. Any ideas where else to look?
What controller is on this unit? Is it still showing containment full?
Containment not showing full any longer. As for controller I believe it is Doosan but I will have to check tomorrow to get anymore specifics.
Controller is a Cascade CD101-E.
would like to know what you found wrong with it i have one that is having the same issue
OP's only posts were from 2013 & 2016, I'd recommend starting your own thread with the issues you're having, and equipment model and serial.