Chasing some advice on a steel drum / multi-tyre roller ... I'm looking at buying one of these rollers http://liveimages.industrysales.com.au/constructionsales/general/content/gc4775866534875461678.jpg I have a Takeuchi TL250 compact track loader ( 100hp high-flow ) with a 1000mm Simex profiler . I do a fair bit of work for the local councils with small milling / sweeping patches for them . I am looking at adding a small roller to my package to present to them and came across one of these rollers . Has anyone got any experience with these rollers at all ?. The size of the patches that we normally do are around 2.5 x 5-10 mtrs long , only around 50mm deep . At the moment they are using a little 1.6 tonne cat roller with mixed results . This roller that I am looking at is 3.6tonne , I'm just un-sure of going to the steel drum / multi combination or should I just go the standard twin drum roller . Thanks for your help in advance . Cheers Jim
No replies yet.