Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ingersoll rand roller

Malingos ยท 2020-11-04 18:50

Anyone know much about this rollers, have a SD100F Pro pac. That just won't go up a small incline and sometimes on flat ground it trashes a while for it to go forward or reverse and it Jerks really bad when it does. Maybe main pump?

Replies12
  1. #1Bls repair2020-11-04 23:08

    How does the vibratory work?

  2. #2Malingos2020-11-05 00:14

    Vibratory works fine, I can actuate it with button on handle. I was told to insert the lock and attempt to move fwd and at the same time turn left to see if pumps are working. They seem to work fine but it was weird that it would jump like that. Do you have any type of manual. Maybe I should take console apart and check wiring or park brake mechanism.

  3. #3Vetech632020-11-05 01:44

    Check the charge pressure. There should be several test ports on the right side of the machine just below the cab floor. They are usually behind a bolt on cover.

  4. #4Malingos2020-11-05 08:56

    Ok u will do that, that machine is east Texas and all jobs for this week seem to be out west. Might get back out there Saturday but all info is welcomed.

  5. #5Bls repair2020-11-05 11:19

    Diff ,axle problems

  6. #6Malingos2020-11-06 17:35

    Ok so I'm back on this machine, so the park brake solenoid is mounted to the left side of the pump. Operator also told me they ran it today and when they run it in low idle it will work ok until about an hour. They say it seems to get warmed up and starts acting up. Does that make any sense?

  7. #7Malingos2020-11-06 17:36
  8. #8Malingos2020-11-06 18:04

    Does any one knows if this has a rubber dampner between pump and back of engine? Noise seems to be coming from that area

  9. #9Dave Neubert2020-11-06 19:14

    It has a typical pump drive no rubber

  10. #10Malingos2020-11-06 19:26

    So it seems that something damaged inside the pump, locks up when going on reverse mostly and rattles really bad

  11. #11Dave Neubert2020-11-07 07:49

    Have you checked the differential and the planetarys

  12. #12Malingos2020-11-07 21:16

    I did remove the plug on both sides and drain plug on the middle of the diff and didn't see any metal/debri at all. Have removed the pump and going to have it checked at hydraulic shop. But as I mentioned, it seems to be an issue with the fwd/reverse lever. So I hope I'm right or ill have to remove the pump at transfer case.