I backed up the telehandler last week and put it in forward and it won't move. It starts and the bucket and steering work but won't go forward or back. The parking light is on but I have the parking brake down as far as it will go. Where should I look? thanks
I've had the same thing and it took 2 days to figure it out. It was a VR530 and i think we had to replace the brake valve and or maybe the F-R lever.
Thanks. My problem is I'm used to Cat, Deere and CNH service. If you can't figure it out in a couple hours you call the dealer and they can bring the parts and fix it. With a vr 638 service isn't the same.
You got that right. You're pretty much on your own.
I fixed one last summer for the same thing, pump went out on it. But if your park light is still on it may be cutting the signal to the transmission.