Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Injection pump timing

Jrpritt · 2024-08-03 14:22

I’m trying to time my injection pump but it doesn’t have two lines in the window so I’m not sure how to time it ? Any advice?

Replies7
  1. #1Cliffy2024-08-03 14:33

    hello and welcome to HEF. In order to help we are going to need a lot more information. How about we start with a make, model and serial number.

  2. #2Coaldust2024-08-03 16:37

    Does anyone know what time it really is? It’s about lunch time. I agree. We gonna need more details. Welcome to the HEF, JrPritt. Good to have you. We can chat about the time, or whatever you want. Tell us about your project.

  3. #3Tinkerer2024-08-03 17:19

    Welcome to the HEF, JrPritt !!!

  4. #4thepumpguysc2024-08-03 23:52

    I have a car and it’s making a noise..

  5. #5thepumpguysc2024-08-04 00:01

    The only inj pump that lines up the 2 lines behind the side cover is Stanadyne/RoosaMaster.. And most times u need 2 people, 1 to rotate the engine and 1 with a flashlight looking in the pump for the line to come around.. & DONT TRY to use the starter to “bump” the engine, it DOESNT WORK..

  6. #6Coaldust2024-08-04 03:55

    That’s kinda what I was thinking, too. Must be a DB2 he’s messing with. A treasure of a 6.2 square body, ol’e Jr. picked up cheap from the buy here pay here lot. But, I could be wrong. Now, Jr. is ghosting us. I’ll never get to chat with him again. Damn it. You guys are the only friends I have. It gets lonely on this Alaska homestead. Just me and my rabbits.

  7. #7Coaldust2024-08-04 04:01

    WTH, I’ll even make a thread go three pages talking to a bot. Or, my new Chinese friend, Dzer Style. We haven’t heard anything from Dzer Style in a long time. Ever since the Chinese started snooping around my backyard in the Alaska Economic Development Zone. Ok, whatever. Have Xi jingping give me a call and we can work this out. One time, Japan was screwing around in our waters with a couple of war ships and I sold them 26 tanker loads of #2 usld. Cha-Ching! That’s what I’m talking about. But, that’s a story for another day.