Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

injector pump rebuild – ford 4500

shopteacher 1 ยท 2014-03-03 16:01

I just got a price of 600-800 dollars to rebuild my injector pump. I am wondering if it is something I could do myself? I have no experience with injector pumps, but have rebuild carberators, engines, a couple of automatic transmissions etc. Is this something I might be able to tackle? What are my other options - if any?

Replies4
  1. #1496chevy2014-03-03 17:47

    injector pump Call David at Tractor Parts Barn 864-680-4004 I just got a new pump for my massey ferguson m50 600.00 for brand new injector pump.

  2. #2mitch5042014-03-03 19:04

    PM thepumpguysc

  3. #3thepumpguysc2014-03-03 20:16

    Thanks Mitch.. He probably cant PM me seeing he only has 2 posts.. BUT anyone "in the know" can reach me at a o l dot suppin' or other.. Probably save the dude 200.00 Wait.. I just saw it was THE SHOP TEACHER..

  4. #4thepumpguysc2014-03-03 20:24

    I just sent a PM.. Happy to help out..EASY FIX..