Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Injector pump timing

Mike 1150b ยท 2018-10-18 13:18

Can anyone tell me what degree timing should be on when checking the marks at the pump. I have a case 1150b with the 451 bd engine. The engine info decal has been painted over. Manual gives instructions to refer to that decal. Thanks Mike.

Replies6
  1. #1thepumpguysc2018-10-19 05:27

    If I remember correctly its like 32*..34*?? I take it u found the pointer & the timing line for the inj. pump?? The inj. pump timing line is VERY VERY small & is located on the front bearing plate..

  2. #2alrman2018-10-19 18:00

    It would be 30 deg btdc

  3. #3Mike 1150b2018-10-20 18:48

    Thanks so much. Been looking all over internet.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2018-11-24 18:54

    I hope you got your timing issue resolved.

  5. #5Mike 1150b2018-11-25 19:23

    Yes, i had installed new injectors and just wanted to double check timing on fuel. Fires right up and runs great. Thanks!

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2018-11-26 13:09

    OKay cool