Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

INLET PRICING BY VERTICAL FOOT-HELP!!!

tpr ยท 2018-08-16 10:33

I need to price out inlet/catch basin by the vertical foot. I typicall price by each. Can someone help me with production rates based on vertical foot install in a shift. thanks in advance

Replies2
  1. #1Raildudes dad2018-08-17 19:03

    Need a little more info. Are you using precast? Take your each price and divide by the depth. Building them by hand out of block and brick? I haven't seen that done in probably 30 years except for a special odd ball one. Build one in youer yard and see how long it takes?

  2. #2CM19952018-08-18 01:01

    We need more info as Raildudes dad said. My pre-cast supplier started to quote structures (inlets and manholes) by the VF, before they gave me a unit price for each structure. Are you looking for a material price, installation price or both?