Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Insite 9.0 licensing

wlhequipment · 2025-02-26 17:48

Howdy! Im looking for a little more insite education; licensing specific. When should your license show up in license manager? Shouldn't it be there even if insite isn't connected to anything? Or does it only show up only after you connect to the ECU (or try to)?

Replies7
  1. #1coalrulz2025-02-26 19:47

    After opening Insite and selecting Manage Licenses tab, does the Cummins License Configuration Too? pop up in a separate window?

  2. #2CM19952025-02-26 19:56

    When you said Insite I thought it was the dirt takeoff software we use. InSite Elevation Pro Earthwork & Utility Takeoff Software Win bids faster and boost profits. Easy-to-use earthwork takeoff software with GPS modeling. Precise earthwork numbers. 7-day support. insitesoftware.com I was going to say - "We pay it yearly". lol

  3. #3wlhequipment2025-02-27 04:21

    Yes.

  4. #4wlhequipment2025-02-27 04:22

    Hah! Who knew? I shoulda specified

  5. #5wlhequipment2025-03-04 15:02

    Bump... anyone know if the license should show up before trying to connect?

  6. #6funwithfuel2025-03-04 18:36

    Yes, but there was a recent update which ghosted your existing licenses. I only found out when I went to update new licenses. Tech support from Cummins got me squared away pretty quickly. I think they rolled back the previous update to oddly enough , update manager.

  7. #7wlhequipment2025-03-05 10:45

    Thank you!