With darkness now setting in about the time I finally wake up and start moving around (pphhhtttt), I can see that I can't see the instrumentation in The Beast cuz they aren't illuminated --- I'm assuming they should be. But this is my first time, so I dunno. Is this a thing? I have a bunch of other things to do before I get to it, so I am just curious at this point. Thanks for any input, R
If I remember correctly mine illuminates but not very well. Buy a flashlight, it will save you a lot of money and headache.
How about just replace the old ass lightbulbs in the cluster and maybe spring for led if the offer it for that bulb type?
Yeah I know. I prolly shouldn't have even asked a dumb-a$$ed question like this in the first place, but I'm bored. Thanks for playing though
Worst part is I have the same issue and I just had my cluster out and on the bench, fixing a bad horn switch and instead of going out and getting new bulbs, which are the old twist in bulbs, I just cleaned them up, pretending to look for broken filaments and put the cluster back in. Lol At least I fitted new Phillips head screws and shitcanned the old flat heads. lol
Mount a amber colored license plate light, you know the ones with half the bulb covered with a shield, so it shines on the panel. low watt bulb. than it will not reflect off the windows.