Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Insurance for Dump Truck

BlackDog ยท 2014-11-24 18:11

New to the forum, Just bought an F800 dump truck. I am looking to insure it in New Jersey. I operate a small side business doing small excavation work. Anyone have a good company that is reasonable?

Replies6
  1. #1monster762014-11-24 19:09

    Only 2 companies where I'm at in south Florida progressive and granada

  2. #2ValleyFirewood2014-11-25 07:28

    I have USAA on my 2 dumptrucks

  3. #3JD88752014-11-25 18:10

    My local broker got mine through Acuity. They have all my business insurance from liability to trucks/trailers/equipment. John

  4. #4GerSeven2014-11-26 02:42

    As John mentioned you can find a local insurance broker, look in the phone book under Insurance, Truck or ask around. The agent should check with several insurance companies that will write a policy for a commercial vehicle and hopefully get you the best deal. By next renewal period you can be swimming in offers from brokers offering to quote you insurance.

  5. #5Mike Van2014-11-26 08:43

    Blackdog - I got a really good rate from Progressive on a commercial policy, half of what some of the others wanted.

  6. #6BlackDog2014-11-30 22:55

    Thanks for the replies.