Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Interesting Chimney Demolition

Dirtman2007 ยท 2008-04-17 17:23

All you need it some tires, wood, and fire. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=945T56ZxFkE&feature=email Also watch this one. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1WOnR2KBY

Replies13
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-04-17 20:17

    Wow, I wish I could do one like that!

  2. #2DigDug2008-04-17 21:18

    Sweet, I have been watching his videos for a hour. Thanks for the link. doug:drinkup

  3. #3Dirtman20072008-04-17 21:42

    Tell me about it. I watched just about everyone I could find. Very interesting fellow to say the least.

  4. #4Dualie2008-04-18 02:47

    Fascinating character. before all this fancy technology its his breed that made it happen with nothing but their own smarts and the sweat of the their brow. hats off to him he's the last of a dying breed.

  5. #5AtlasRob2008-04-18 11:33

    Sadly, gone now. But a true Yorkshire gentleman.

  6. #6Dozerboy2008-04-18 19:57

    Wow

  7. #7DigDug2008-04-18 20:44

    Watched for another hour tonight. It's great to watch a person work who can actually think too. :drinkup

  8. #8JDOFMEMI2008-04-18 23:16

    I just spent an hour or so. I think I'm in trouble, but worth it.

  9. #9bear2008-04-19 00:03

    My hat is off to Mr. Dibnah and all the folk like him. It's guys like him who have set the standards and right now i feel like a kid at grandpa's knee. :notworthy

  10. #10solar1402008-04-27 08:55

    Fred He's good Fred isn't he! Glad you liked the videos Chris!!

  11. #11Jack Westwood2009-08-16 09:57

    Legend, RIP

  12. #12fortknox2009-09-03 12:29

    Sweet

  13. #13expatracer2009-09-04 20:27

    wow wish we could still do demos like they did in the old days RIP Mr Dibnah