hello, ive found an international 250c crawler loader for sale, it is believed to be a 1971 model. i havent seen it in person, but the man that owns it says its about a 65000-70000 lb unit with about a 4.5 yard bucket, bet when i talked to my komatsu dealer about it, they said it was a 21000lb machine with 140 hp. can anyone enlighten me on the size of this machine, and hp, and parts availability? thanks alot. redbmwrider.
I don't know about the horsepower, but the machine does weigh about 28 tons. A little bigger than a 977. I think someone over at that dealer doesnt want you to buy it.....
I used to see them pop up for sale every so often when I would searched for crawler loaders for sale. They are big, way more than 21,000lbs. They were always listed with v8s too, 210-230hp sticks in my mind, but don't hold me to that. Here's one of the few pictures I could find. http://www.tfca.com.au/images/largeimage4.jpg
Do you guys know where I might get a 175C operating manual and matainece manual?
My dad use to run a 175 for a long time and liked it. He liked the 250 also but I remember him saying the 250s having trouble with the F drives and under carrige. I'll have to ask him again
your dealer don't know what he is talking about! it's a WAY bigger machine than a 977!! is it probably also bigger than a 983 i would say.
Here's a couple of pictures I found. 1974 International 250C with IH 573 diesel---$4500
250c info the international 250c loader was more or less the loader version of the td20bull dozer, the c series began in 1970 and ended in 1981 when it was replaced by the e series, the original series 250 loaders standard bucket was 2.5 yards and the c version was powered with internationals dvt-573 engine. i dont have any weights here but it was roughly the size of a 977 cat, i had a 175b a few years ago and it was a very dependable machine and built like a tank...i think the 250 was built by dresser well into the 90s. nice machines .the 175 track loader is no longer listed on dresstas site, so it had a production run of over 40 years with minimal changes.
Just posting to get credit to be able to post. Have a 125C, weighs 20,000. Thanks, cb1
Again, plus 120 seconds, Thanks, cb1
Last time, plus 120 seconds, Thanks, cb1
175 & 250 If this is any help,I have 2 brochures. The 175B was 120 FWHP & with 4 in 1 & fuel was 28,400 LBs. The 250B was 160 FWHP & with 4 in 1 & counterweight was 41,550 LBs.This is from an Aussie brochure. Jim
spec sheet 250c spec sheet 250c,bruce oz 1978 sheet - pdf - http://www.cescoused.com/images/specs/546.pdf
Thanks for the link. Very interesting. Never got them in SA though, so just got to watch from a distance.