Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International

Hank R ยท 2022-05-07 10:02

A few I received from New Zealand. large images click on to jpg

Replies10
  1. #1Hank R2022-05-07 14:07
  2. #2Hank R2022-05-07 14:45

    Found these pictures in a 2019 file I had while looking for this truck, These are not my pictures If I remember right these pictures are of a land fill garbage dump in or near New York.

  3. #3Hank R2022-05-08 09:34
  4. #4Old Doug2022-05-08 10:14

    I wonder if that was a one off wrecker bed or something made to work from a smaller truck?

  5. #5John C.2022-05-08 10:57

    Those Payhaulers look a bit wider than I remember. Maybe the photo was taken with a wide angle lens or something.

  6. #6Old Doug2022-05-08 11:02

    They always looked wider to me but maybe their shorter.

  7. #7Hank R2022-05-08 11:21

    Those Payhaulers were purpose built, for the huge land fill in or near Hew York city. I cam mot remember the details but this landfill was huge as garbage was barged in and they had a fleet of more than 100 Payhaulers as well also huge hoes. I am hoping that some from back east would help us out with information. I believe they converted 2 Payhaulers into wreckers, this one is in Puerto Rico, where my friend Jim spotted it. .

  8. #8Hank R2022-05-08 11:35

    Fresh Kills Land fill Is the name of land fill site. I have to do some Mothers day stuff but latter I will see if i can fiend more out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_Kills_Landfill

  9. #9Hank R2022-05-08 18:47

    From what I could find on line is. This was from a Iron Planet site.

  10. #10Old Doug2022-05-09 08:16

    I wonder why the fender rusted so bad maybe they salted the roads in the land fill? There is a big Eucild truck that looks like a wrecker but may have been used for something else . I will try to get a picture of it this week.