Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International 650 excavator need parts Help!!

Diamond Danebo ยท 2014-09-14 19:32

Hello guys I have a IH 650 tracked excavator that was tweakafied and now I need to find a hydraulic oil cooler and radiator. Do you have any ideas on who would have or where I could find these parts ? I know yumbo is basically the same and Drott is similar but I am kinda daft about this old digger and would like some input. Thanks Daniel

Replies5
  1. #1iceberg2102014-09-14 20:01

    Often times International borrowed parts from other designs, so I'd definitely cross reference to dozers loaders etc and see if perhaps they are the same. It's certainly worth a shot.

  2. #2lantraxco2014-09-14 21:32

    Try these guys: http://radiatorsupplyhouse.com/

  3. #3Diamond Danebo2014-09-15 11:53

    Thanks guys I'll take a look

  4. #4Diamond Danebo2014-09-25 12:53

    Hi guys I tried RSH and about 23 other places that deal with parts for these old machines and they can't help me at this point I need to find a parts machine or hyd diagram to get the ball Rolling. :/

  5. #5iceberg2102014-09-25 17:11

    Did you try Tractorparts.com General Gear?