HI everyone, I have an old International Hough military M10a same as a dresser 530. I am looking for front hub oil seals. Does anyone one have any ideas where to find a good source for parts for this old guy??
Most of the Hough loaders I ever worked on had standard lip type seals so it may be possible to just go to a good bearing supply house and have them match them up by size. A real good shop might even be able to take the Hough number off the old seal and look it up in a book.
Since IH and Dresser were taken over by Komatsu, Your Komatsu dealer would be your best bet. Im not saying they will be the cheapest but they will be able to get you the seals.
You might have some luck calling Winmill Equipment in New Hampshire. I have been able to get parts up there for my old Hough loader from the 60's. If you have the parts manual for this machine or any numbers that will help a lot when calling. They deal mostly with Hough, Dresser, etc.