Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International® LoneStar® Harley-Davidson™ Special Edition

9420pullpan · 2009-03-26 19:54

International® LoneStar® Harley-Davidson™ Special Edition

Replies14
  1. #1CM19952009-03-26 21:23

    Despite the fact that it is an International , that's pretty slick!:thumbsup

  2. #2HeyUvaVT2009-03-26 21:34

    ooooooo la la!

  3. #3td25c2009-03-26 21:48

    It's a good looking truck.They are mixing the old look with the new truck.

  4. #49420pullpan2009-03-26 21:53

    I have heard that international isn't the best truck but the looks..... you know it is like a high maintenance woman....Beautiful to look at but not in it for the long run..... I tried

  5. #5CM19952009-03-26 22:41

    Nah, that is a pretty slick looking truck. Actually, International IMOP, made the best medium duty trucks during the mid 90's to the early 2000's, prior to the newest body style. The DT466 is bullet proof and easy to work on. I have a '99 service truck with a 466 and 6 plus 1 that is a very good truck, wouldn't trade it for a new one.

  6. #6td25c2009-03-26 23:26

    If someone built a better truck than International,I would like to know who they are.

  7. #7qball2009-03-26 23:27

    that truck is starting to grow on me.

  8. #8OCR2009-03-26 23:42

    International: :thumbsup OCR

  9. #995zIV2009-03-27 08:14

    Peterbilt, Western-Star, Mack, Kenworth, Volvo, Freightliner(well maybe not this one) Most anyone.:roll

  10. #10tonka2009-03-27 19:22

    Here's some pics of it at Mid America truck show!

  11. #11tonka2009-03-27 19:27

    But i like this one better, built by ETC in NJ!

  12. #12Dominion 4102009-03-27 23:08

    International - 13 letters of love

  13. #13td25c2009-03-27 23:27

    If someone built A better truck or piece of equipment than international ,I would like to know who they are.

  14. #14mally2009-03-28 06:39

    I didn't know what kind of truck this was when i saw this at a dealer in Maine yesterday. My first thought was Marmon has made a comeback. Good to see someone is braking the mold.