International td25 track tensioner leaking? The track won't stay tight and when I want to add grease it tightens but loosens when I drive and I can see grease dealing out if the piston. Any diagrams or seal kits available ?
Try Chris or Dave at Browns international they have them on shelf. 1250-546-6518. They will have all paper work available.
I'm pretty sure I saw some on ebay awhile back
We have got parts from the Komatsu dealer in the past. I went to www.dresstanorthamerica.com and clicked the dealer locater and they are sending me back to the same Komatsu dealer today for parts. The seals aren't to bad to replace,bust the track & roll the ideler out of the way. It's been awhile sence I replaced the seals in our 25 but I remember for some reason having to reach back in the barrel to retrieve the piston seal,Almost like the piston came out with the yoke rod leaving the seal in the barrel.In the diagram it's showing the piston being separate from the yoke rod. The scan is a little hard to read,13 is the piston and 14 is the seal.Good luck with it.
Td 25c Your right the Komatsu dealers carry the parts but we usually find that they charge more than Browns and have to order in. Dressta North America is only licensed to sell parts for the Dressta year tractors. Which are likely the same but have no parts books or no.s for them! Most times with the tensioner is the barrel has a groove worn into it. The seal will hold for short time then let go? Depending on hrs yours maybe the same. Steve