I inherited a crawler dozer and a Ford 750 backhoe. I cherish the backhoe as I got really proficient at using it, and it holds memories from when my partner and I worked on our little farm. Anyhoo--the crawler-- an International TD8E, with Gearmatic Winch drum on back, 7316 hours. Can I figure out the year it is, using the model number on it and searching for it online? Is there a specific website best to do this on? I will be selling this and so if anyone knows of any good ways I can get an approprite value/ asking price TIA for your help and kind suggestions. I am in the middling of googling and comparing craigslist listings and a website called rockanddirt (I think). TIA!!!
First it is hard to put a value on a bull dozer without knowing what condition the undercarraige is in. To get an idea of it's value go to machinery trader and look at auction values. I would think you should be able to get a ball park number.