Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Intro

Reel hip ยท 2010-12-01 11:45

A quick introduction. My name is Doug and I have been running equipment since 1980. In 1987 the day my son was born I started my own bobcat and hauling business. I sold it a few years back after I had my hip replaced and now work for the company that bought me out. My son has been on equipment his whole life and is, I think a much better operator than myself. My hobbies are fishing, hunting and fishing. I live in San Diego. I work on my own equipment most of the time. My wife and I started another business that is dealing with the B.S that the air resource board of California is making equipment owners comply with. I hope at times I can help in the forum. Thanks. PS Reel hip is the name of my boat named because of my new hip

Replies0

No replies yet.