Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Introducing myself and looking into sponsoring the forum.

SafetyStickers ยท 2019-12-17 16:26

I make Non-OEM safety stickers for cranes and heavy equipment. I have tried to reach out to someone here a few times and have not had any luck. Who would I talk to about helping sponsor the forum for advertisement or link exchange etc. Dave CraneSafetyStickers.com

Replies3
  1. #1digger242j2019-12-17 18:51

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. Steve Frazier is the founder and owner of the site. Contact him directly by the "Conversation" function. (What used to be called "Private Message" with the forum's former software.) Also, if you've read the forum rules, vendors are permitted one introductory post or thread to introduce themselves and their goods. That goes, whether sponsoring or not. Feel free to show everybody what you're doing.

  2. #2SafetyStickers2019-12-17 19:17

    Thank you I have messaged him a few months back and have not gotten a reply. Maybe this will get seen and he will now contact me.

  3. #3SafetyStickers2019-12-27 14:02

    This is a test Crane Safety Stickers