Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Introduction

swatiepcworld ยท 2013-08-05 05:41

Hello everyone I am new in this forum so I want to introduce myself. I am Swati agarwal working as media consultant to the Construction-Equipments industry and the editor at EPC-World magazines, and operate the editor of several media newsletters for the infrastructure & construction industry & etc. I am always excited to know latest ideas about the construction and real estate, Road and Bridge asset in world. Find the latest market news and updates on global trade shows, Railways, , Infra-Focus, Oil & Gas, Product Launch, Interviews, Special Report, Telecom, Power, Logistics and Transportation, Ports & Shipping, Aviation, all new contracts, Projects & Tenders at EPC-World Magazine. For More Information Kindly visit on: http://www.epcworld.in/

Replies5
  1. #1MarcPierre2013-09-10 01:52

    Hi to All! I am a new guy here and recently joined the forum to participate in interesting discussions.

  2. #2Big Dave2013-09-17 11:13

    Hello, all, thought I'd introduce myself here. Just joined, but been lurking for awhile. I'm Big Dave and while the heaviest equipment I'm operating these days are my Wheelhorse lawn tractors, I've operated forklifts up 25,000# capacity for a living and also as a volunteer employee of a railroad museum. I've been in love with heavy equipment since I was a kid and my Dad's cousin took me for a ride on Galion road grader. I have the same sort of love for trains and these two loves have often intercepted over the years. I've just been summoned for a meal, so I'll log out now. But I'll be back!

  3. #3swatiepcworld2014-01-10 07:37

    Hi, I am Swati Agarwal working as a consultant for construction Equipment and infrastructure industry,Real Estate, Aviation, Telecom etc.Now she is working with EPC World Which is world's top business magazine for construction and infrastructure industry. EPC World News is an Magazine popular for its details and news on business & industry updates. Subscribe with this and stay connected for more information. Click here to find out more*: www.epcworld.in/

  4. #4digger242j2014-01-10 15:32

    And they say you don't get a second chance to make a first impression. Swati, I moved your post of today to here, since this is where you'd already posted something similar.

  5. #5OCR2014-01-10 16:38

    Lol... I thought about saying something "smart", then thought again, and realized... it wouldn't be... :ban OCR...