I've been lurking the forum for sometime now, and this is my first post. I currently work at a local excativing company driving its dump truck and am looking to get into operating machinery. I found out IOUE Local 4 will start accepting applications this week for apprenticeship and I will definitely be applying. It would be awesome if some of you vets could shed some light on the IOUE's hiring process. I did plenty of research online and came up with some vague results. From what I understood the hiring process consists of the following steps: 1. Go in and fill out an application 2. Come back for an aptitude test 3. Do an interview 4. You'll be ranked and placed on a list 5. Sit and wait till they call your number Does that sound about right? Can anybody tell what the aptitude test consists of? Any advice so that I can stand out and get into the apprenticeship? Thanks a bunch guys
No replies yet.