Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Is D7 Dozer can push 55 ton trailer with approx 20 degree slope on hilly area

fbt_283 ยท 2015-07-19 06:53

Hey guys, I have a 55 ton trailer which I need to push with a dozer on a hilly area which is approximate 20 degree angle. And road is bricks, and soils. We put some gravels but not that much to make the road smooth. And also there is lots of rain, so road is quite slippery. I cant find any D8 dozer nearby, So I only have one D7 dozer. Can anyone suggest me if D7 dozer is able to push that trailer with that road. Also FYI, this road also have sharp turns within slope. Your prompt advise is really appreciable, as I am quite stuck in the situation and have a very little option to consider. Thanks Fahad

Replies1
  1. #1td25c2015-07-19 10:57

    Just buy the way you describe the job I would at minimum want an oil field / winch truck on top side assisting the D 7 dozer . Ideally it would be best having another D7 with winch on top side but if not available the winch truck would work . That's what we would do .