I have a Bobcat 751, and found a sweeper attachment for the "400 series Bobcats" said it was with Quick attach. Upon contacting the seller he said he did not think it would fit a 700 series. I am now in the market for a grapple and a sweep attachment. But I was under the impression they were universal? Any input would be great.
The early Bobcats had a slightly different attachment plate than the current industry standard. I found out the hard way after buying a set of forks and finding they did not fit. The width and lower pin locations work, but the top is about 4" or so taller. I fixed mine by welding a new piece of steel at the correct angle to hook the top of the plate into. This is a cheap fix to allow you to buy old work tools which are usually cheap, since they don't fit the current machines.
400 series (453, 463 & s70) have a much smaller attachment plate than your 751. :drinkup
Thanks guys, so the is nothing universal at all. This stinks, I was hoping to purchase a grapple, sweep, and forks, but plan to eventually get a S185. I can't seem to find anywhere about attachment comparability. In fact, all the shopping I have done, there is no mention of different fitment. I am new to this, so still learning. I also have a 440b but there is nothing as far as quick attach for it.
Your 751 has the current "standard" quick attach. Ed