Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Is this CAT D9R made in 2021?

Le phan · 2025-05-25 23:08

Recently, I was introduced a CAT dozer D9R and they said that this one was made in 2021, this is out of my knowledge, is there any can check this aluminium plate if the claim was true or not, I am very confusing. the serial is WDM01323

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2025-05-25 23:53

    WDM01323 was manufactured in April 2008, so the claim that it is a 2021 machine is not true.

  2. #2Le phan2025-05-26 02:41

    once again thank you so much Mr. Nige. I wish you have nice day.

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-05-30 19:50

    The brace on the blade looks odd on that machine.

  4. #4Nige2025-05-30 20:05

    Standard single tilt setup for a 9R.

  5. #5Welder Dave2025-05-30 20:56

    I thought they were usually round.

  6. #6nicky 68a2025-06-01 07:59

    Dave,it does look like it’s set well back. I’ve seen them assembled back to front from new,allthough this tractor looks well worn out